War Chest the Game! Tournament
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for Hoosier Tabletop's first War Chest Tournament at Westfield Washington Public Library. There will be no cover charge for this event and no need to bring your own play pieces. Hoosier Tabletop will provide everything needed. It's the perfect time to learn this great game and prepare for future events. "Doors" will open at 11 am with first match starting promptly at 12 pm.
Watch how to play here.
Link to Rule book here.
About the tournament:
- Swiss round style tournament.
- 45 min rounds
- Number of rounds will be determined once registration is closed.
- Units will be the recommended first game setup.( Player A: Swordsman , Pikeman , Crossbowman , Light Cavalry.) (Player B: Archer, Cavalry , Lancer, Scout.)
- Initiative coin will be flipped to determine first player. First player chooses which unit set they wish to use.
- If there is no winner at round time, player with most control markers on board wins. If tied, player with most unit coins wins. If still tied, win goes to player who won starting initiative coin toss.
- First place will be rewarded with 1st place medal and recognition on Hoosier Tabletop web site.